|Sat Fat 5.9g||29%|
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
2. Roast the cherry tomatoes, drizzled with a little olive oil and seasoning in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Wilt the spinach by pouring boiling hot water over it in a colander in the sink. Remove the excess water by placing an empty bowl on top of the spinach and pushing the liquid through the colander Remove the spinach from the colander and allow to cool then squeeze out the excess water.
4. Add the potatoes to a bowl with the egg, flour, spring onions, nutmeg (if used) chilli flakes and seasoning. Stir well. Add the wilted spinach and cheese. Stir gently to mix together.
5. Heat the oil in a large frying pan until hot (this is important as you really want the rosti to crisp up). Add a spoonful each of the mix into the pan – forming shapes about 10cm wide. After about 3 minutes you can carefully flip each rosti.
6. Cook for a further 3 minutes then transfer to a large oven and cook for a further 10 minutes in the oven to finish cooking (you may need to do this in batches).
7. Serve the rosti with the roasted cherry tomatoes.
Tip:Each rosti freezes well.
500g smooth potatoes (such as Desirée), peeled and roughly grated
150g cherry vine tomatoes
250g baby spinach leaves
1 egg, lightly beaten
30g plain flour
2 spring onions, finely chopped
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
¼ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
100g feta cheese crumbled
1 tablespoon oil
Broccoli Stilton Apple Potato Ramekins
The combination of broccoli, Stilton and apple creates a delicious rich flavour in this dish. Enjoy these yummy ramekins as a starter, or served as party food.
Bombay Potato Frittata with Tomato Chutney
Enjoy a taste of India with this aromatic Bombay Potato Frittata. Deliciously smooth potatoes complimented by spices of cumin, chili and ginger make this dish a perfect choice for an exciting mid-week meal. Serve with tangy tomato chutney or cooling raita for an extra special touch.
Want to make chips at home? We have the perfect recipe for you to create oven chips which take just 5 minutes to prep.
This potato salad is the perfect accompaniment for a barbecue or party, helping to make your meal just that bit tastier and healthier!