|Sat Fat 3.1g||10.3|
1. Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes in lightly salted water until tender. Drain well and allow to cool, then mash.
2. In a large bowl mix together the flour and baking powder. Add the potato and herbs and stir to combine. Add the milk and mix to form a soft dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly to form into a smooth ball
3. Meanwhile, cook the broccoli florets in a small pan of water for 3 minutes, drain and set aside
4. Place on a greased baking sheet. Press out evenly to a 23cm/9” round and baked in a preheated oven at 220°C, 200°C, Fan, Gas Mark 7 and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the pizza base and lower the oven temperature 200°C, 180°C, Fan, Gas Mark 6.
5. Spread the tomato purée over the surface; arrange the tomatoes on top then scatter over the broccoli and ham. Finally add the cheese then bake in the oven for a further 8-10 minutes until the cheese has melted and the edge of the pizza base is crisp.
400g large smooth potatoes (such as Desirée), peeled and cut into even-sized pieces
175g self-raising flour, sifted
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons mixed dried herbs
For the topping:
150g broccoli florets
2 tablespoons tomato purée
2 tomatoes, sliced
75g wafer thin ham
50g smoked cheese, grated
Simple and effective, these Hasselback potatoes are perfect for a lazy lunch or a party nibble.
Experience a blend of smooth and soft textures in this flavoursome treat of a meal. The combination of spice, the creamy consistency and the indulgent runniness of the accompanying eggs is like nothing else!
Indian Style Lamb, Potato & Aubergine Dhansak Curry
Jazz up your midweek meal with this quick and tasty curry.
This campaign was originally produced in the framework of a programme co-financed by the European Union