|Sat Fat 2.8g||14%|
Rustle up this tasty potato recipe which finds potato wedges blending in with a bed of health-packed kale, beetroot and dill bed which is topped off with a yummy dressing. Check out the full method below.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
2. Boil the potatoes for six minutes then roast in a little oil until golden and crisp.
3. Cut the potatoes into wedges then set aside.
4. Transfer the kale onto a baking tray linked with foil or baking parchment. Add the kale and spray with the cooking spray. Season. Roast for around 10 minutes, or until crisp, turning occasionally then set aside.
5. For the dressing, in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together. Season.
6. In a serving bowl mix the beetroot with the kale and dill, season and toss through the potatoes.
7. Spoon over the dressing , garnish with the sesame seeds and serve immediately
200g new potatoes, cut into wedges
1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
100g fresh kale, stems removed
Low calorie olive oil cooking spray
2 small cooked beetroots, peeled and cut into wedges
1 bunch freshly chopped dill
For the Dressing:
5 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
2 teaspoons sesame seeds, to garnish
A delicious, hot, vegan lunch. Get a taste of jacket potato loaded with spicy chickpeas. Big on flavour but low in fat.
This Pancake Day why not try a something with a twist, this savoury pancake recipe comes with a household favourite, the potato! With the potato at heart of the dish, it allows the flavours of salmon and asparagus to mingle with the delicious pancake base. Savoury pancakes are just as easy and quick as their sweet counterpart and are perfect for Pancake Day!
Fresh, crisp vegetables and zingy flavours make this jacket perfectly healthy, with four green lights and great taste to boot.
This creamy mashed potato recipe is born from traditional Irish cuisine and is packed full of fabulous flavours brought to life by the combination of cheese, bacon and egg.