|Sat Fat 2.8g||14%|
Rustle up this tasty potato recipe which finds potato wedges blending in with a bed of health-packed kale, beetroot and dill bed which is topped off with a yummy dressing. Check out the full method below.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
2. Boil the potatoes for six minutes then roast in a little oil until golden and crisp.
3. Cut the potatoes into wedges then set aside.
4. Transfer the kale onto a baking tray linked with foil or baking parchment. Add the kale and spray with the cooking spray. Season. Roast for around 10 minutes, or until crisp, turning occasionally then set aside.
5. For the dressing, in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together. Season.
6. In a serving bowl mix the beetroot with the kale and dill, season and toss through the potatoes.
7. Spoon over the dressing , garnish with the sesame seeds and serve immediately
200g new potatoes, cut into wedges
1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
100g fresh kale, stems removed
Low calorie olive oil cooking spray
2 small cooked beetroots, peeled and cut into wedges
1 bunch freshly chopped dill
For the Dressing:
5 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
2 teaspoons sesame seeds, to garnish
A tasty and nutritious vegetable pie that could still be made during times of rationing and food shortages. Named after Lord Woolton, who helped to make the recipe popular when he became Minister of Food in 1940.
Use your roast potato in delicious dip fashion with this incredible arrangement of ingredients which make up a tremendous 'dip and chip' alternative.
Sublime smooth mashed potatoes churned with mustard is a delightful side to cod. Discover how to create the ultimate mustard mash in this easy, yet impressive recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Olivier Limousin, l’Atelier de Joel Robuchon, created as part of an eight course potato tasting menu specially for Potato Week 2012.