|Sat Fat 2.8g||14%|
Rustle up this tasty potato recipe which finds potato wedges blending in with a bed of health-packed kale, beetroot and dill bed which is topped off with a yummy dressing. Check out the full method below.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
2. Boil the potatoes for six minutes then roast in a little oil until golden and crisp.
3. Cut the potatoes into wedges then set aside.
4. Transfer the kale onto a baking tray linked with foil or baking parchment. Add the kale and spray with the cooking spray. Season. Roast for around 10 minutes, or until crisp, turning occasionally then set aside.
5. For the dressing, in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together. Season.
6. In a serving bowl mix the beetroot with the kale and dill, season and toss through the potatoes.
7. Spoon over the dressing , garnish with the sesame seeds and serve immediately
200g new potatoes, cut into wedges
1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
100g fresh kale, stems removed
Low calorie olive oil cooking spray
2 small cooked beetroots, peeled and cut into wedges
1 bunch freshly chopped dill
For the Dressing:
5 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
2 teaspoons sesame seeds, to garnish
Try making these fish cakes - the gooey, cheesy middle makes them to die for!
Chaat Masala Spicy Street Snacks from India
Chaat Masala is a spice powder mix traditionally used in Indian cuisine. By combining these delicious flavours with prawns, courgette and potatoes it makes for a delicious supper dish.
Want to make chips at home? We have the perfect recipe for you to create oven chips which take just 5 minutes to prep.